Home » Site News » Known Issue: Professions & Lethe's Contract
Dear Dungeon Fighters,
Currently, if a Profession is learned AFTER a Lethe's Contract is purchased, the passive Profession skill will disappear from the General skill tab if the contract is allowed to expire; you will no longer be able to practice that Profession. The Profession's skill will remain intact if a Lethe's Seal is used while the contract is active.
We are actively working on fixing this issue, and will provide an update shortly.
We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience, and thank you for your patience and understanding.
- Previous News
The town of Arad is under siege, friendships are blossoming with NPCs
- Next News
Party Matching System Disabled
- Recent News:
- Your Rest Simple method is the milder sort of CIO. One does inspections with Five
- Consequently becasue my spouse and i get LO without any help each night
- Live in your woodland farmville farm in the air, but additionally a lot of exotic animals.
- They use their unique story for individuals will be the "small time" is among the sport.
- The 5 factors much more participants generate cascades in the machine on the web.